According to the "Docs as Code" philosophy, one should be writing documentation with the same tools as code: issue trackers, version Control (Git), automated quality checks and continuous publishing, review and collaboration.
We will analyze a working Docs as Code setup that will be freely available on GitHub afterward so attendees will be able to fork it, work with it, gain a deeper understanding and apply these concepts.
Attendees will learn:
- What is Docs as Code and what benefits it brings
- What is Continuous Integration
- What is Continuous Delivery
- How to automate documenation quality checks
- How to create a Docs as Code setup
Alex Jitianu has been working for more than 15 years as a product evangelist and development lead for Syncro Soft Ltd., the producer of the popular Oxygen XML Editor.