Clear the stage for your performance!
Share a case study, a lecture, a workshop, or an inspiring thing you have encountered in the field of technical communication and software documentation!
The Call for Papers for Evolution of TC 2023 is open!
This is your chance to tell your story, share experiences or present your ideas on "software documentation uncovered". The call for papers is running until February 28, 2023. We are looking forward to receiving interesting proposals!
Our goal is to support the personal, interpersonal and professional development of professionals who are involved in technical communication.
If your proposal is accepted, you can look forward to:
- Free access to all days of the conference
- Contact with international experts
- Improving your public speaking skills
- …And more opportunities
- Writing for Clouds/Container Environments
- Docs as Code
- Accessibility of Documentation
- Globalization, Localization and Internationalization
- Doc Analytics
- Visual Content
- Intelligent Content
- Services and Maintenance via Software (machine operations, updates etc.)
- Enablement of User Experience (design, visuals, and language)
- Customer Interactions and Collaboration
- Information Modeling
- Scenario-Based Writing
- Project Management for Technical Writers
- Career Development
You can choose from these formats:
- Presentation (40 minutes)
- Partner presentation (40 minutes)
- Workshop (90 minutes)
- Meetup (60 minutes)
Evolution of TC 2023 is targeted at professionals in the field of software documentation who are eager to learn and share their knowledge about the latest industry trends. The conference is the central meeting place for all professionals in the industry – technical writers, information developers, technical editors and translators, information architects, knowledge managers, product managers, and consultants, mainly with a software background.
How to submit your proposal
Please submit your proposal (including your presentation title, abstract and bio) by registering and logging in with "my conference tool" . You can find all the information on how to submit your proposal on this page.
Evaluation of the Papers Submitted
Papers will be selected exclusively by the advisory board, consisting of local and international experts in the field of technical communication, for an audience of professionals with extensive experience and technical backgrounds.