How to Submit
- Login to the Conference Tool ("Conference Tool"), or create an account if this is the first time you submit a proposal for a paper. To create an account, provide name, e-mail address, and type a password.
- Click Conference-Tool.
- If you do not see the contribution section, click the Speaker menu at the top right corner of your browser window, and click My Contributions.
My Contributions table is displayed.
- Click New Contribution, and select Evolution of TC 2019 (contributions in English).
A new contribution appears in the My Contributions table.
- Under My Contributions table, fill out the following information:
a) Add a title, an abstract, and a more detailed keyword outline for your contribution proposal.
b) Select the subject area of your proposal, whether you apply for a presentation slot or a workshop, and select the level of your target audience.
c) Add a short bio about your experience.
d) If applicable, add an additional speaker, by clicking Add Speaker.
- (Optional) Click Save to save your work for later. The title and speaker name(s) of your contribution are added to the My Contributions table. To edit a saved entry, login to the Conference-Tool, select the contribution in the My Contributions table, and edit your proposal.
IMPORTANT: It is recommend to save your work on regular intervals.
- Click Submit to submit your contribution.
WARNING: It is not possible to edit a contribution after it is submitted.
For further questions, please contact us at event[at]tekom.eu.