Call for papers
- API Documentation
- Services and Maintenance via Software (machine operations, updates etc.)
- Continuous Delivery and Delivery Technologies: Static websites, markdown, GitHub, etc.
- Platforms, Tools and Integration Methods
- Agile Software Documentation
- Machine Learning and (Neural) Machine Translation
- Information Modeling
- Intelligent Content
- User Experience – UX
- Multimedia and Video Documentation
Evolution of TC 2019 is targeted at professionals in the field of technical communication who are eager to learn and share their knowledge about the latest industry trends.
The conference is the central meeting place for all professionals in the industry – technical writers, information developers, technical editors and translators, information architects, knowledge managers, product managers, and consultants, mainly with a software background.
How to submit your proposal
You can choose between these formats:
- presentation (30-40 minutes)
- workshop (90 minutes)
The conference language is English. Please note that the contribution must be product-neutral and may not contain any tool advertisements. Individual proposals are accepted. Partner presentations may be accepted on request.
You can find all information about the submission of your proposal here.
Evaluation of the papers submitted
Papers will be selected for an audience of professionals with extensive experience and technical backgrounds. They will be selected exclusively by the advisory board consisting of local and international experts in the field of technical communication.
If you have any questions, please contact event(at)tekom.eu.
We are looking forward to interesting proposals!